Re: CfC: to publish a First Public Working Draft (FPWD) of HTML JSON form submission

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>wrote:

>  This is Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a first public working draft
> (FPWD) of the “HTML JSON form submission” extension specification:
>

> http://darobin.github.io/formic/specs/json/FPWD-20140522.html
>

> This CfC is in response to a request from the Editor of the specification
> [1].
>

> Given that the Editor is proposing to use the CC-By license which is
> approved by our current charter, here are a few relevant links:
>

> http://www.w3.org/blog/2013/09/a-dual-license-for-the-html-working-group/
>
> http://www.w3.org/2013/09/html-faq.html
>
> http://www.w3.org/2013/09/html-charter.html#documentlicense
>

> If anyone needs an extension (for example, to evaluate the licensing) feel
> free to request one, and specify both a reason for the request and how long
> you feel you need.
>

> Silence will be taken to mean there is no objection, but positive
> this resolution will carry.

I support the publication of JSON form submission as FPWD.

However, i'm not sure if it has been missed but i'd like to see the
comments in technical discussion addressed:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2014Apr/0057.html

Can we get a bugzilla component registered so i can track an issue?

Thanks,
Cameron Jones