Re: CfV: Submit mutation observer tests for HTML5

On Jun 3, 2014 10:16 PM, "Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com> wrote:

> >ACTION-245: Submit mutation observer tests to webplatform
>
> >http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/245
>

> This action item has been outstanding since the HTML WG F2F meeting in
April.  See http://www.w3.org/2014/04/09-html-wg-minutes.html#action06
  The Chairs believe that we still need this work done in order to help
HTML5 progress to Proposed Recommendation status.

> The is a Call for Volunteers (CfV) to work on mutation observer tests as
described in the above minutes.  Please reply to this message if you are
interested on working on item.

> /paulc
>
> HTML WG co-chair
>

> Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

> Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329

Is this something we could engage developers in via test the web forward
efforts?