Re: CfC: Request transition of HTML5 to Candidate Recommendation

Hi Karl,

On 17/07/2014 04:06 , Karl Dubost wrote:
> Le 17 juil. 2014 à 05:22, Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org> a écrit :
>> I am not aware of any group having done that, ever. I'm not even
>> sure  I understand what you're asking for.
>
> Just as an example for memory
>
> VoiceXML 2.1
> * 2007-06-19 REC
> * 2007-04-25 PR
> * 2006-09-15 WD
> * 2005-06-13 CR
> * 2004-07-28 WD
>
> There are others. :)

You seem to be talking about the possibility of skipping CR. I know
that's an option: the minimal length for CR is 0.

But I don't think that's what Roy is asking for. I can't be sure because
I don't really understand what he's asking for, but I haven't seen him
mention skipping CR.