Re: Future of HTML Form HTTP Extensions

On 11/28/2014 06:50 AM, Cameron Jones wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> Apologies for the delay in reply.
>
> I regard the extension specification as completed barring any further
> bug reports or other feedback. There has been no further edits as all
> feedback and issues have been addressed.
>
> I plan to continue to keep the document up to date and addressing
> anything which may come up. I would ideally like to see some
> implementations which i am also able to support in an ancillary manner.
>
> Open to any further progress or process for the specification, any
> recommendations much appreciated.

Would you be OK with moving this to the 2014 process?  If so, the next
step would be Candidate Recommendation.  The requirements for that are
documented here:

     http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#last-call

In particular, I'd like to draw your attention to the following bullet:

     must document how adequate implementation experience will be
     demonstrated

What are your thoughts on this?

> Thanks,
> Cameron