Re: WG Decision: Request transition of Image Description to Candidate Recommendation

On 08/05/2014 04:30 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:
> On 08/05/2014 04:10 PM, David Singer wrote:
>> Dear Chairs
>>
>> we have decided that we will file a Formal Objection, and will take a
>> little time to prepare it carefully for the Director.  It is probably
>> appropriate to convey this to the Director, so he is aware.
>
> Will do.

This was done, and was noted in the Director's decision:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2014Aug/0020.html

Just so everybody is aware of the timeline, the document that was
published contains the following line:

This Candidate Recommendation is expected to end no sooner than 26
August 2014.

Hopefully this provides sufficient time to prepare a Formal Objection.
If this date should prove to be problematic for any reason, please let
us know well in advance.

- Sam Ruby