PF Approves Publishing HTML Image Description Extension Last Call

Colleagues:

The WAI Protocols and Formats Working Group has approved the request of
the HTML-A11Y Task Force to publish a Last Call of the HTML Image
Description extension specification as detailed below.

Our resolution, which follows, is logged at:

https://www.w3.org/2013/07/10-pf-minutes.html

RESOLUTION: PF supports publication of the image description extension
specification at
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-proposals/raw-file/f1a29b787908/longdesc1/longdesc.html
as a Last Call.

Additionally, no objections were received to our email Call For
Consensus, reproduced below, and available at:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-wai-pf/2013JulSep/0041.html

This message has been copied to  the Xtech list in order to provide a
publically referenceable URI for this PFWG decision.

Janina