RE: Oppose DRM ! Re: CfC: to publish Encrypted Media Extensions specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

I fully agree that there are reasons two or more parties parties would
want to protect whatever they are transmitting between each other from a
third party (or fourth, not sure what the correct terminology is if it is
more than two parties in the first place).

The problem is that this proposal is not about that, it is largely about
DRM and cannot be complete in an interoperable way.  There are other
technologies for securing communication between multiple parties.