Did we mention that the EME CFC is closed? (was Re: EME and proprietary plug-ins)

Hi folks,

The CFC is over so we shouldn't be using the public-html-admin list for this discussion any more. If you want to discuss a technical topic of whether EME CDMs should have a defined interface or other technical measures for leveling the playing field, that would be a great topic for public-html-media.

For those who want to discuss the broader questions of principle about the W3C working on DRM-related technologies, then I recommend pursuing that in the AC via your AC rep, or directly addressing the relevant members of the W3C Team (e.g. Philippe) and Cc'ing www-archive.

Continuing discussion here is no longer helpful or productive, since the administrative question of the CFC is closed for the time being.

Thanks,
Maciej