Re: CfC: to publish "The srcset attribute" specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

Hi Edward,

I'm not sure if you saw this on the thread about the picture element CfC:
after understanding that the two specifications are not competing with each
other but are meant to complete each other to cover the responsive images
use cases, I was left to wonder why we have two separate specifications.
I'm wondering what your position is on this? Would be able to work with
picture element proponents to come up with one specification to cover a
broader range of the user cases?

Regards,
Silvia.