Re: CfC: to publish "The picture element" specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

On Monday, February 4, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> On Jan 31, 2013, at 2:04 PM, Mat Marquis <mat@matmarquis.com (mailto:mat@matmarquis.com)> wrote:
> >
> > On Jan 31, at 4:44 PM, Paul Cotton wrote:
> > > This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD) the following “The picture element” document:
> > >
> > > http://picture.responsiveimages.org/
> >

> > It should be noted here that the `picture` and `srcset` extension specifications are not mutually exclusive [1], and may work together to address the complete set of Use Cases and Requirements for Responsive Images [2].
> >
> > There has been a great deal of technical discussion around this extension specification, which can be found in the extension spec’s issue tracker [3] as well as the Use Cases and Requirements document issue tracker [4].
> I want to file some bugs against this spec but I'm unsure of the correct component. What's the correct bugzilla component for HTML WG bugs about this draft? Is it HTML WG/Adaptive Images?

Sure, lets use the Adaptive Images Element one; for reference:
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=HTML%20WG&component=Adaptive%20Image%20Element&resolution=---&list_id=4817

> I'd like to request that before publication as an FPWD, the draft should be updated to point to public-html and to the appropriate bug component.
Sure, happy to do that. However, I'm waiting for a date of publication first before I generate the W3C version (which will point to the W3C Bugzilla for that version). Once I get a pub date, I can regenerate the document to point to there right component.

--
Marcos Caceres