RE: DOM4 and Progress Event

Please note also that thankfully Robin had already responded to Philippe's original email with his review comment:
"Having looked at the specific parts of DOM4 that PE relies on, I can't really see how DOM4 could be changed without breaking implementations or other specifications relying on it. Therefore, it is my opinion that PE can move forward safely and unimpeded."

Jungkee