Re: addition of <main> to HTML 5.0

Since there were no objections, I have added main to the HTML5 CR spec:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/CR/grouping-content.html#the-main-element

associated commit:
https://github.com/w3c/html/commit/f52f9d833d67440caadb6ac01f9c1861c33130d5

in the above commit I also made some changes to the WAI-ARIA mappings to
match implementations, as I was modifying the mappings for main in the CR
draft.

the ARIA mapping details are detailed here (when changes were made to HTML
5.1):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2013Mar/0000.html

please review at your leisure, any feedback welcome and appreciated.

--

Regards

SteveF