Re: [admin] weekly thursday task force call change

I have a request in with Ralph for an MIT account that would allow me to
host APA. The big unknown is whether the interface will be accessible,
though Michael Cooper believes there's a good chance it will be.

When that comes through, and if it proves workable, I may be able to
help.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200