Re: HTML-A11Y Task Force Agenda; 18 February at 16:00Z

From: Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:05:38 +0100
To: "HTML Accessibility Task Force" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, "Janina Sajka" <janina@rednote.net>
On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 17:26:30 +0100, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
wrote:

> agenda+	Transcript Update -- Chaals

This is sitting around. If I pick it up again, it would be in the media or
HTML group depending on where the work goes.

> agenda+	AccessKey Update -- Chaals

This work has bee shifted to Web Platform Working Group.

> agenda+	Panelsets Update -- Leonie

I'm not expecting LĂ©onie, but I note that this work has shifted to WICG
where it is somewhat actively developing.

> agenda+ TF Open Actions  http://w3.org/wai/pf/html/track

I have one, to resolve bug 13390 from Bugzilla. I expect to split it into
several issues, because different browsers do different things with this.
Then I'll probably get assigned the issues…

cheers