Re: HTML-A11Y Task Force Agenda; 4 February at 16:00Z

From: Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 21:16:36 -0500
To: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
On Wed, 2016-02-03 at 17:31 -0500, Janina Sajka wrote:
> What:	HTML-A11Y Task Force Teleconference

Note, you will need a password to use the WebEx interface for this
call. This is because we have had people outside W3C or the Working
Groups misusing Webex to make expensive long-distance calls.

Obviously I can't give the password out on the public mailing list; I
also can't put it in the IRC channel or topic.

But, if you are on IRC, I can give you the password by a private
message. If I don't recognize you, I may ask for some identifying
information first.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

In addition, people won't be able to call in by 'phone or webex until I
start the meeting. I'm hoping one or two other people will be able to
share that role in future, as I am not always available.

Liam

--
Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org>
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)