Main Telecon Topic This Thursday: D-Pub & ARIA Roles

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 16:51:00 -0400
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Colleagues:

This is a reminder concerning the main topic for our TF call this week

The PFWG and the D-Pub IG have  proposed an approach for making
e-publication semantics accessible[1] using a new ARIA Extension
mechanism[2]. The HTML-A11Y Task Force teleconference this coming
Thursday will have this proposed approach as its primary topic. All
interested HTML, PF, and D-Pub members have been invited to participate
in our teleconference this Thursday.

Charles will Chair so that I, myself, may more freely participate in the
discussion. I expect he will provide a more comprehensive agenda before
our call, as usual.

[1] https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/aria/dpub.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/ARIAExtensions

--