Re: Call for Consensus (CfC); Alt

On 5/28/14, 10:53 PM, janina@rednote.net wrote:
[snip]

> 1.)	HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives
> 	http://rawgit.com/w3c/alt-techniques/master/index.html

[snip]
> QUESTION 1:	Does the Task Force
> 		a.)	Accept the changes identified above to this
> 		    document; and
> 		b.) Recommend that work on this document be terminated; and
> 		c.) Support publication of this document by the HTML-WG
> 		    as a W3C Note.
I accept the recent changes to this document, and recommend publishing it as a
W3C note.

Kudos to Steve on a job well done.

> 2.)	HTML 5.0 Sec. 4.7.1.1 Requirements for providing text to act as
> 	an alternative for images
> 	http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/embedded-content.html#alt
[snip]
> QUESTION 2:	Does the Task Force:
> 		a.)	Accept the changes identified above to this
> 		    specification; and
> 		b.) Recommend that work on this specification be terminated; and
> 		c.) Support publication of this section of the
> 		    specification  by the HTML-WG as part of W3C HTML 5.0.
[snip]
I accept all the changes to 4.7.1.1 and support publication as part of HTML5

Once again, credit to SteveF and all those who provided feedback.

Best,

Mark

--
Mark Sadecki