Re: [MEDIA] Agenda for Media Sub-Group 23 JUNE 2014

My regrets today. In all probability, I won't be able to make the
call--but there is a small chance.

I'm in Berlin for the WoT Forum this week.

I brought the wrong power supply for my laptop. Or, to put it more
precisely, Apple sold me a power supply that's a model old and doesn't
fit. The local Apple store gets abysmal reviews on Google. So, I'll
likely be looking for another supplier.

I haven't forgotten about my obligation for the Second Screen section.
I'll do it as soon as I have a power supply.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net