HTML.Next Commitments & Prioritizations

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 10:17:01 -0400
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Colleagues:

Herewith a calendar of commitments for presenting topical issues and
opportunities for HTML.Next accessibility as logged during our regular
teleconference on 29 May:
http://www.w3.org/2014/05/29-html-a11y-minutes.html

Where people said something like "mid-month," I have arbitrarily selected a
Thursday that might qualify as "mid-month." I have also adjusted other
commitment dates to the nearest Thursday, e.g. 1 August has become 31 July.

1.)	Calendar of Topics and Presenters

5 June		Menus [Cynthia Action-262]
		I believe we need to edit this Action

26 June		[RTC Leonie & Janina Action-261]

17 July		AccessKey [Charles Action-259]

24 July		Date-UI [Janina Action-258]

31 July		Media Transcripts and Media Descriptions [John Action-257]

28 August 	Web Payments [Charles Action-260]

2.)	Prioritizations

I have also summarized the straw voting from this teleconference ranking items
by level of importance. You'll recall we asked telecon participants to name
their top two items. Each item named is reflected as one vote in the list
below.

Media (6)
Date-UI (4)
Web Payments (2)