From: Léonie Watson [mailto:lwatson@paciellogroup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 6:33 AM
To: 'HTML Accessibility Task Force'
Subject: Resolved needsInfo/wontFix bugs tracked by TF

These are the bugs being tracked by the TF that require our review. They're all marked as resolved, and either won't fix or needs info.

On the call last week it was agreed we'd try to go through them over the next few TF calls.

a11ytf:
http://tinyurl.com/p5qkc2z

a11y_text-alt:
http://tinyurl.com/pr8pj3y