W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-a11y@w3.org > April 2014

Minutes: HTML A11y Bug triage telecon, 30th April 2014

From: Mark Sadecki <mark@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 16:03:39 -0400
Message-ID: <5361571B.9020007@w3.org>
To: HTML A11Y TF Public <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
The  minutes from the Bug Triage Teleconference today can be accessed below.





      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                          HTML A11y Bug triage

30 Apr 2014

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2014/04/30-a11y-bugs-irc


          Joseph_O'Connor, Mark_Sadecki, LJWatson, Adrian_Roselli

          Léonie Watson



     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Bug 25404 http://tinyurl.com/nywhvxq
         2. [5]Meeting time
         3. [6]Bug 25404 http://tinyurl.com/nywhvxq
         4. [7]Outstanding 5.0 bugs
         5. [8]Existing 5.1 bugs
     * [9]Summary of Action Items

Bug 25404 [10]http://tinyurl.com/nywhvxq

     [10] http://tinyurl.com/nywhvxq

   <scribe> scribe: MarkS

   LW: Think its worth going through these.
   ... and possibly ask David to separate them out

   MS: I think it would be easier for steve or whoever is assigned
   this bug to process it if it were broken out

   LW: OK, I can ask david to do that

Meeting time

   MS: the aria editors call will be every other week, we could
   also meet every other week whenever those aren't happening

   LW: options are to meet at this hour every fortnight, or every
   month or do we try to meet a different day

   JO: I think reducing the meeting works for me.

   MS: WFM

   LW: we are going to need to stay on top of HTML 5.1 bugs

   AR: that sounds reasonable to me as well
   ... happy with fortnightly

   RESOLUTION: to meet every other week (fortnightly) starting two
   weeks from today

Bug 25404 [11]http://tinyurl.com/nywhvxq

     [11] http://tinyurl.com/nywhvxq

Outstanding 5.0 bugs


     [12] https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Current_Bug_Triage_Issues

   MS: the media sub team has started looking at bugs assigned to
   them. we processed the first one and agreed that it is not a
   5.0 issue but John foliot should take it up in 5.1
   ... I will move it to 5.1 then

Existing 5.1 bugs



   LW: We have moved some of these bugs to the HTML a11y Task
   Force component
   ... we need a standing agenda item for these bugs

   <scribe> ACTION: MarkS to come up with a bugzilla search to
   track html5.1 with a11ytf keyword [recorded in

   <trackbot> Sorry, but no Tracker is associated with this

   trackbot, associate this channel with #html-a11y

   <trackbot> Associated this channel with #html-a11y.

   <scribe> ACTION: MarkS to come up with a bugzilla search to
   track html5.1 with a11ytf keyword [recorded in

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-242 - Come up with a bugzilla search
   to track html5.1 with a11ytf keyword [on Mark Sadecki - due

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: MarkS to come up with a bugzilla search to track
   html5.1 with a11ytf keyword [recorded in
   [End of minutes]

    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [17]scribe.perl version
    1.138 ([18]CVS log)
    $Date: 2014-04-30 19:59:48 $

     [17] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [18] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Mark Sadecki
Web Accessibility Engineer
World Wide Web Consortium, Web Accessibility Initiative
Telephone: +1.617.715.4017
Email: mark@w3.org
Web: http://w3.org/People/mark
Received on Wednesday, 30 April 2014 20:03:41 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:56:40 UTC