Re: Call for consensus, longdesc CR Exit Criteria

Hello again, Paul,

Paul Cotton writes:
> What the minimum length of the proposed CR period?  Should that not be part of this CfC as well?

I don't object to specifying a minimum term.

I can say the TF Facilitators were thinking in terms of weeks, however,
not in terms of months, we can discuss the correct number.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net