RE: Call for Consensus: Canvas 2d spec

Based on the feedback from Jatinder and Apple, Microsoft does not support this proposal.  We believe that the focus ring APIs need significant work, and should be moved to L2 rather than put at risk in L1.

-----Original Message-----
From: Janina Sajka [mailto:janina@rednote.net]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 10:30 PM
To: Cynthia Shelly
Cc: Charles McCathie Nevile; public-html-a11y@w3.org; Jatinder Mann
Subject: Re: Call for Consensus: Canvas 2d spec

I believe the CfC is concerned with testing for consensus about which a11y items are expected in the current Canvas revision, i.e. "At Risk"
for the moment but implemented and testable in the near term, versus those we agree to postpone to "level 2," if I'm recalling the nomenclature correctly.

This is different, imo, from a discussion of optimal naming of the methods. Can we not conclude testing consensus over this even as we continue to discuss optimal naming of these methods?

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net