Re: Fw: drawSystemFocusRing, drawCustomFocusRing

That is correct.

Apple people pushed back on the patch so it did not go in. They were
unclear on how the API is supposed to work, for instance, what if the path
is crossing the edge of the canvas?

by implementing this feature, I also have questions:
- the a11y software should always be notified of the region where the focus
ring would be located, but that is not in the spec.
- should the browser scroll to the region that receives focus.
- why is there text for high contrast focus rings if no one implements them?