Fw: drawSystemFocusRing, drawCustomFocusRing

Paul, Janina,

This will give us our second implementation with Firefox support. I will
begin testing it this week.

Rik was also working on a build for webkit which will go into Mac Safari.
This will give us:

Firefox Windows
Chrome Mac
Chrome Windows
Safari Mac

That will more than meet any CR criteria. Furthermore IBM will be
implementing this in our reusable anlytics drawing components which means
MANY IBM products will be using this. Additionally, Pearson is applying
canvas and this feature across their education offerings.

The two APIs: drawCustomFocusRing(element) and drawSystemFocusRing(element)
are NOT at risk.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
----- Forwarded by Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM on 11/04/2013 08:07 AM