Re: HTML A11y Bug triage meetings

Sorry for any confusion with my GMT estimates.  I'm still available on
Wednesdays at 1PM and 4PM Boston Time (EDT).

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130522T13&p1=43
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130522T16&p1=43

Leonie, I'm assuming 4PM EDT or 6PM BST is best for you?

Mark