From: Silvia Pfeiffer [mailto:silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com]
Sent: 21 January 2013 12:50
To: tink@tink.co.uk
Cc: janina@rednote.net; john@foliot.ca; HTML Accessibility Task Force
Subject: Re: HTML-A11y bugs (Media team)

Can I point back at my email of 14th November last year where I proposed
resolutions to many of these bugs:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2012Nov/0040.html

Regards,
Silvia.

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 7:53 PM, Léonie Watson <tink@tink.co.uk> wrote:

Janina & John,

We’ve now been through all the bugs (against the 5.0 spec) tagged with the
a11ytf keyword. These are the bugs marked resolved and either NeedsInfo or
WontFix that are assigned to the Media team.

http://tinyurl.com/bsjhpav

We’re hoping to get this backlog cleared by the end of the month, leaving
the way clear for the TF to focus on open bugs against the current specc.
Essentially we need decisions as to whether these bugs should be reopened
(and reassigned), moved to 5.1, or verified/closed.

Léonie.