Re: CFC to publish Using ARIA in HTML as a First public working draft (reply by Wednesday Dec 19)

On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 22:39:52 +0100, Paul Cotton
<Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com> wrote:

> Did this CfC pass?  If so, should the matter be passed on to the HTML WG?

Sorry, I didn't follow up. Yes it did pass, but we assumed that since we
were the last to run it (instead of the first) that it was a formality -
and I forgot to do the formalities.

chaals (the bad chair)

chaals@yandex-team.ru Find more at http://yandex.com