Re: Call for Consensus (5 days): Response on MSE

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 19:11:25 +0400, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
wrote:

> +1

And +1 from Yandex too. We would like to see implementations support
multiple video tracks as a matter of course, but hope that market pressure
will lead to this outcome anyway.

cheers

Chaals