Re: additional sentence for 204

Hi Janina,

the discussion deemed the @for/@id relationship between <label> and
<input> to be unsuitable as basis for revealing anything. This was
based on a concrete evaluation, though it also contained some
general/principle based arguments.

I agree that the @headers/@id relationship is OK. But for <map>, then I
have pointed out a number of issues.[1] I personally would love to be
able to include @usemap/@name in this mechanism. However I think the
issues that I have pointed out, should be evaluated. May be they can be
solved. Or may be you find my arguments invalid? Please have a look.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/mid/20120918011221114332.35925f1d@xn--mlform-iua.no

Leif Halvard Silli

Janina Sajka, Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:36:58 -0400: