Re: [text] HTML-A11Y Text, Tues 4 September 2012, 17:00 Z, (1PM Eastern), 60 min

Hi Judy and Janina,

Standing regrets for the text team meeting, due to a recurring work
conflict. But if things go well I may be able to call in for a few
minutes.

It is unfortunate that you haven't made a call for consensus on the
proposed new text for the longdesc change proposal yet.

If you would like me to consider switching out the current front page
text [1] on the longdesc change proposal with the new text that
sub-team wordsmithed [2]  please do a call for consensus on today's
text call and then  with the full task force on Thursday. If you do
not obtain  consensus, I'll just use the current text which does have
consensus.

Sam and Paul, if the task force does not reach a successful CFC on the
proposed new text  [2], please use the current text [1] for the survey
as it does have consensus.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Laura
[1] Version that already has TF consensus:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/InstateLongdesc
[2] Newly Wordsmithed version:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Talk:ChangeProposals/InstateLongdesc

--