Re: main spec updated - changes to parsing and rendering

I'd like to see <main> being more useful than just to replace "<div
id=”main”>", but if this is agreeable as a use case by browsers, then I
guess we can just get the experience for now and make corrections later as
we see what authors do with it.

I fear, however, that with this as the sole purpose it will go the same way
that <article> or <aside> has been going, namely not much uptake since
existing markup patterns satisfy the use case and there is no perceivable
win by using <article> or <aside>.

Regards,
Silvia.