Re: CP, ISSUE-30: Link longdesc to role of img [Was: hypothetical question on longdesc]

David,

I'm sorry. I didn't mean you individually. That was unquestionably
sloppy of me and I humbly apologize.

I'm referring to the things I noted, ID3 tagging, DVD Chapters, ...
Those, I contend, are sloppy. They don't help properly tag a symphony or
a theatrical play.

So, now that I've apologized, can I get you to respond substantively?

David Singer writes:

> On Mar 23, 2012, at 8:54 , janina@rednote.net wrote:
> >  It's simply sloppy thinking to confuse
> > the two, imho, and I'm frankly fed up with it. There's far too much of
> > this kind of sloppiness in digital media that we now have to undo.
>

> OK.  I am done.  You stay with your sloppy thinking, and I'll stay with mine.
>
> Thanks for the flexible and courteous conversation.  Good day.
>
> David Singer

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net

Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org