Re: Drop longdesc, get aria-describedat?

Hi Janina,

you wrote:

"My druthers would be to accept longdesc right away and call it obsolete
but conforming. That clearly signals that a replacement is expected
while providing needed functionality right away--the same it has been
available since html 4. As I said, this is my
preference. Others may have other views."

I  find that to be an acceptable compromise.

regards
stevef

--
with regards