Re: HTML WG rechartering: draft charter for review; deadline June 29

Hi Philippe,

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org> wrote:
> Just an update on this front. Mike and I have been doing a few update on
> the charter, getting ready for a formal review by the AC, which should
> happens in the next few weeks:
>  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/charter/2012/

Thank you for the update. I am please that PF is listed in the
dependencies section and the task force lists are listed in the
communication section. Thank you for adding those.

One piece of verbiage still seems to be missing. It is the piece
regarding ensuring that deliverables satisfy accessibility
requirements.  The current Charter states:

"The HTML Working Group will cooperate with the Web Accessibility
Initiative to ensure that the deliverables will satisfy accessibility
requirements".

It is important that we continue to state somewhere in the document
that our deliverables will satisfy accessibility requirements. Can
that please be worked into the Charter? Maybe it would fit in the
success criteria.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Laura