RE: Updated ISSUE-206 CP

Steve Faulkner wrote:

> I discussed with ben on another thread whether adding a default string
> to the acc name was useful, I came to the conclusion that it was
> better not to add a default string, but to indicate the presence of
> the generator attribute via a property.
>
> For example in IAccessible2 as an object attribute property, I have
> not looked into how it could be conveyed in other API's yet.
>
> using a property is preferable as it provides a clear indication to
> the AT, and allows the AT to process at sees fit. Adding a default
> string to the acc name does not.

Hey Steve,

Thanks for this.

I am less concerned about the means that we provide this flag to AT, and
more so that we do so. I do not believe that Ted's CP addresses this point
at this time, and whether as a default string or a property as long as there
is an appropriate notification to the end user, then that user-requirement
is (would be) satisfied.

Cheers!

JF