Re: Updated ISSUE-206 CP

Hi John,

I discussed with ben on another thread whether adding a default string
to the acc name was useful, I came to the conclusion that it was
better not to add a default string, but to indicate the presence of
the generator attribute via a property.

For example in IAccessible2 as an object attribute property, I have
not looked into how it could be conveyed in other API's yet.

using a property is preferable as it provides a clear indication to
the AT, and allows the AT to process at sees fit. Adding a default
string to the acc name does not.

Regards
Steve

--