Re: agenda: HTML-A11Y Task Force, 10 November at 16:00Z

Hi Paul,

My "Include longdesc in HTML5" proposal is ready for the HTMLWG
objection survey.  It will be good to get this decided. We have been
waiting a long time.

On November 4 I added a "Rebuttals and Objections to Other Proposals"
section and linked John's comments.
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/InstateLongdesc#Rebuttals_and_Objections_to_Other_Proposals

If Janina has a document I can link to that  too. Janina, just let me
know the URL.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Laura