Re: Concerns and unaddressed issues for the HTML 5 specifications

Dear All:

I propose we move the gathering of issues to be flagged as unresolved
for HTML LC to the HTML-A11Y list.

Rich, can you please forward this to HTML-A11Y? I don't feel right doing
so on your behalf.
Note also, please, that Paul has requested additional specificity, e.g.
bugzilla numbers, asthose may be available.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net