Re: regrets for tomorrow

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:52:30 -0500
To: public-html-a11y@w3.org
Cc: faulkner.steve@gmail.com

A quick update on canvas accessibility:

- Hixie created a last minute counter proposal to keep caret the way it is
and there is a straw poll vote in progress.
- I created a quick draft to start the discussion on the canvas API change
for clickable regions on the public lists (HTML, HTML-A11Y, and canvas-api)

Steve Falukner said he responded but I don't see his comments yet:
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-131-objection-poll/results

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group