IMPORTANT: Media Subteam Teleconference Time Has Changed!

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:34:48 -0400
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
VERY IMPORTANT: The northern hemisphere has shifted to Daylight (Summer)
Time, and we pegged our teleconference to UTC when last we discussed
the time of our call. Please carefully note the correct time of this
call in your time zone.

 3:00 PM                U.S. Pacific Time
  6:00 PM                U.S. Eastern Time
  11:00 PM        London Time
   09:00+1        Sydney

   * Time of day conversions

   You can check for the correct time of this meeting in your time zone
   using the Fixed Time Clock at:

   http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=30&year=2011&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200