longdesc discussion is on public-html (was Re: Crossposting)

Hello Everyone,

For those on the task force who do not follow public-html and are
interest in longdesc issue 30 the "example spec text for longdesc" the
thread continues with a reply from Henri Sivonen [1]. He has provided
good information on longdesc and conformance checkers.  I removed the
Task Force from my [2] reply to Henri per Philip's request [3].

So if you are interested in longdesc please follow that thread on
public-html not all responses will be copied to this list. Some people
replying are not task force members.

Best Regards,
Laura

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0605.html