longdesc discussion is on public-html (was Re: Crossposting)

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:14:39 -0500
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Cc: Philip Jägenstedt <philipj@opera.com>
Hello Everyone,

For those on the task force who do not follow public-html and are
interest in longdesc issue 30 the "example spec text for longdesc" the
thread continues with a reply from Henri Sivonen [1]. He has provided
good information on longdesc and conformance checkers.  I removed the
Task Force from my [2] reply to Henri per Philip's request [3].

So if you are interested in longdesc please follow that thread on
public-html not all responses will be copied to this list. Some people
replying are not task force members.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0605.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0608.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2011Mar/0183.html