RE: Meaning of audio track kind 'descriptions'

I don't understand (2). Can you provide an example showing both the case where there is a "main+ description" and a "description"?

Bob

In the case of the Descriptive Video Service, the user chooses to play one of a set of description tracks. @kind should help the user agent/user identify the set of description tracks and, as we've been discussing, identify whether to mix two tracks or play an alternative. @kind doesn't contain a rule about what needs to be combined.

Can you explain?

Bob