Re: Meaning of audio track kind 'descriptions'

On Jun 22, 2011, at 3:05 PM, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 4:55 PM, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com> wrote:
>>
>>>  But
> anyway, I did mention "main+descriptions" could be a solution for
> legacy content.

Ok, so rather than respond to the other points, let's work on this basis and see where it goes ...

We have two options:
(1) define the specific string "main+descriptions" for the case of an alternative track containing main audio and descriptions, or
(2) define a general rule that a track can have multiple kinds, with the string returned from getKind being a '+' separated list of kinds and the rule that you should play exactly one track having each of the kinds that you require.

Btw, apologies in advance that I will miss the media subteam call today. I'm travelling.

...Mark