Re: Response to: ChangeProposals/DeprecateLongdesc

Actually, something that just dawned on me: we have to fix
aria-describedby no matter whether it is a valid replacement for
@longdesc. Since browser APIs all deal with @aria-describedby
differently, it's obviously underspecified and for that reason not
quite as useful as it could be. Is that being worked on? Should I
provide input somewhere?

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Leif Halvard Silli