Re: use of aria-hidden to provide a text description not visible on the page.

aria-describedby pointing to hidden content results in the help content
(that is hidden) populating the MSAA accessible description.

If the label is hidden you have a problem as the IA2 accessibility API need
to point to the label through the labelled relationship. If it is hidden
there is no place to reference.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group