Re: Minutes from Media Subteam Mega-Telecon on Wednesday 17

Just an update that we're partway through a reconstruction of the
media subteam minutes from multiple buffers and logs.

The midnight rollover on ERCIM servers may be part of the reason that
the minutes generation was truncated; also the rolled-over portion
then overlapped with another accessibility task force subteam
meeting. It looks like it may all be recoverable, just needs to be
pieced back together and cleaned up from raw irc so it's readable.

We're pulling together what I'm hoping is the full raw log, and
Michael Cooper is taking a turn at generating something more readable
from that. In case anyone is particularly eager in the meantime, most
of the content should be available through these two logs, noting
that the Nov 18th one also runs into another meeting:
http://www.w3.org/2010/11/17-html-a11y-irc
http://www.w3.org/2010/11/18-html-a11y-irc
Therefore also:
http://www.w3.org/2010/11/17-html-a11y-minutes.html
http://www.w3.org/2010/11/18-html-a11y-minutes.html
with patches hopefully from this continuous log at
http://people.w3.org/mike/outgoing/html-a11y.log
which is time-stamped Tokyo time so the dates are different.

- Judy