Re: AuthConfReq: Presentational Markup

hi maciej,
"- Constructs which are known to result in non-interoperable behavior
in legacy UAs. And by "legacy" I mean "all the ones available now".
- Constructs which are known to result in non-interoperable behavior
for non-browser classes of content consumers, even ones that are fully
HTML5 compliant, but either do not implement all of the optional error
handling, or operate in streaming mode.
- Construct which may stress weird corner cases even in largely
compliant UAs, and therefore are more likely to fall into buggy and
non-interoperable territory.

In other words, any content we label "conforming" needs to
interoperate with not just fully compliant and fully capable HTML5
browsers, but also implementations that are not fully compliant or
fully capable in various predictable ways. "

Can you indicate whether the above statement applies to users agents
such as assistive technology?
I ask this question because there are conformance requirements in
HTML5 which are not compatible with the behaviour of currently used
assistive technology and do not appear to take into account the
negative consequences for users of one class of user agents (AT) which
rely upon the output of another class of user agents (browsers).

Am i right in considering this as an interoperability concern?

with regards
stevef

--
with regards