Re: Survey ready on Media Text Associations proposal

Hi Makku,

Thanks for the markup comparison. It really helped my analysis of the
differences between the proposed markup and the SMIL extract that Dick
suggested.

On a side note, you might have based your comparison on an earlier
version of the TextAssociations proposal, since it now has 4 examples
and the language attribute is called @language . It's not important,
but you could update the page if you want to. Incidentally, in case
it's not clear, in the fourth example, you would need a switch element
around the alternative video source elements.

Cheers,,
Silvia.