Re: Survey ready on Media Text Associations proposal

To add to Dick's SMIL example, I have taken the examples from the Text
Associations wiki [1] and coded the SMIL equivalents [2].

mark

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Media_TextAssociations

[2] http://www.talkinginterfaces.org/lab/video/html5smil.html